Monday 20 March 2017

My camp blog post

What is your goal for camp?
My goal for camp is to have fun and try my best.


Why are you coming on camp?
I am coming on camp because I can, and I want to try some new things.


What skills, strengths, qualities, powers do you possess that will help you have a really successful camp experience?
One of my strengths is, I have done a high ropes course before.  The learning powers that I may use will be resilience and connecting.


What will you do if you have a problem at camp? Who will you speak to? What will help you solve your problem?
If I have a Problem I will talk to a teacher or a parent. To solve my problem I will explain to a teacher or a parent about the problem and see if they can help. Also make sure that I talk and listen well.


How will you be an effective team member in your car group, activity group and cabin group? What will we see or hear?
To be an effective team member I must make sure that I respect my group and listen to them and not argue. The group will see people talking and listening to one another.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great goal! you can use it at camp and at school too! I can see you have put a lot of effort into this blog post.

    ReplyDelete