Monday 8 August 2016

What I am Interested in/Questions

Some of the thing's that I was interested in were like compasses and computer chips and things to do with that.
Some of the questions that I had were like how do magnets work and how do computer chips work and how compasses were made and how they worked aswell.
And there is another question that I had but I didn't and to the rest of the post it notes and it was Where do they get made this is for the compasses and the computer chips aswell.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you described about what you were interested about.
    I also like the way you were confident to try and learn about something new.
    But maybe you could proof read your next post that's similar to this or any other post but other then that GOOD WORK Kurt :)

    ReplyDelete